Solved

Shipment Pro Forma Invoice Pricing

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

Does the Shipment Pro Forma Invoice Operational report in IFS Cloud use currency? I’m seeing a currency value print out in the built-in IFS form, but no data is actually populating, only “USD”. I did a quick report SQL query to check that view and I’m not seeing any currency data populate in there either. 

A Shipment Pro Forma Invoice should have currency and totals, so I’m assuming there’s something I’m missing when building these or configuring these. The items have prices attached to them everywhere else except in this report.

Any help or insight would be appreciated

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by AsankaGaru 24 March 2023, 13:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

‘Shipment Pro Forma Invoice’ is used for customs purposes. As also mentioned in the help, it is the customs value that is printed on the report. This field is available in customer order line, and inherited to shipment line.

Hope this helps

Help
Customs Value in Shipment line (coming from customer order line)
​​​​
Pro Forma Invoice

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi,

‘Shipment Pro Forma Invoice’ is used for customs purposes. As also mentioned in the help, it is the customs value that is printed on the report. This field is available in customer order line, and inherited to shipment line.

Hope this helps

Help
Customs Value in Shipment line (coming from customer order line)
​​​​
Pro Forma Invoice

Hi,

Thank you! This helps a lot. Do you know if there is an automatic way for this field to get populated when an order is created?