Solved

Sales Quotation - Sell Price

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

We are currently on IFS Apps 10 utilizing the Sales Quotation module.  Does anyone know of a flag to turn off update Sell Price when a quantity is changed or the customer is changed.  Sell Price is considered list for us and is changed on a regular basis.  If we select the wrong customer and flip it to the correct customer the Sell Price defaults back to system default.  Same with updating a quantity.

Thank You

icon

Best answer by JStack 14 April 2022, 20:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JStack , I think you can use Price Freeze check box in the Sales Quotation / Customer Order line for this purpose. Please refer below help text related to this check box:

“Price Freeze
If this check box is selected, the price/currency will not be recalculated even though the quantity changes. This is useful when a price has already been agreed upon between you and the customer, and you do not want the recalculation of calculated price/currency to change from the agreed price. If Freeze Discounts along with Price Freeze check box in the site is also selected, then the discount (%) and the group discount (%) will also not be recalculated even though the quantity changes.”

However I’m not sure whether this suits for your purpose.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@Ravinatha Ariyarathna this worked and lead me down a path to a setting at the site level as well.  Thank You