Question

Report Designer v100.0.0003 Shrinking Images in Page Area-Continuing issue

• 10 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I have a continuing issue in IFS App9 with Signature images shrinking based on the amount of data present in the body of the layout.  We use Dynamic image stored on database.  If there is enough room the signature displays properly but when the page is filled with data it shrinks instead of flowing to the next page.  I do not have any properties set to keep with current, previous or next objects.  There is data before and after it.  My version of Report Designer does not have an aspect ratio property for the images in the body area but there is one in the header/footer images (no issues with these).  I have the same issue on all of our layouts.  We have our images saved as .jpg and using Media Items within IFS - is there a specific size they need to be or should we use a different file type?  Haven’t found anything that specifies so using what we were using for StreamServe.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Note: the only way I could get this to work is to put the signature in a table at the bottom out side the flow area of the report table.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Actually this does not always work either….still found an issue with one of our reports.  The one that appears to work has a image file named: ifslogbw.gif, the other one I am using is the normal IFSlogbw.gif.  For the life of me I can’t remember where the lower case file came from but that’s the one that appears to work.  I can’t export that image or get it into the other report.