Question

Register direct delivery

• 15 June 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Do we have any option to cancel the PO Receipt where PO has been raised from CO in whichsupply code in CO line purchase order direct.

after doing register direct delivery PO has been closed CO is in delivered state and I want to cancel the Receipt of PO.

thanks

HA

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

This should be possible in Apps 10.

Go to the Page entitled “Undo Customer Order Delivery”, look up the external (customer-facing) order, and undo it using RMB option.

If IFS allows it, the customer order will go back to Released and the inter-company PO will show as Released (i.e. not received). 

There are restrictions on this, e.g. if you are creating a serial object on delivery.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Paul ,

I have tried this in APPS 9 and it is not possible. It is not allowed to undo customer order deliveries if the order is direct delivered. 

In the meantime not possible to cancel the PO receipt as well.

Thanks ,

Lumini. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Well, since the example is for a direct delivery, cancelling receipt may not be logical (there is no receipt actually taken place). However, still the direct delivery can be cancelled. This can be done using Undo Customer Order Delivery without any issue. Result will be that both the Customer Order and Purchase order are coming back to the Release state, all transactions reversed. This functionality has limitations in Applications 9 but for Applications 10 more scenarios are supported than Applications 9 (this functionality is not available in Applications 8 or before). However, cancelling a Direct Delivery works fine in Applications 10 for most of the scenarios.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Well, since the example is for a direct delivery, cancelling receipt may not be logical (there is no receipt actually taken place). However, still the direct delivery can be cancelled. This can be done using Undo Customer Order Delivery without any issue. Result will be that both the Customer Order and Purchase order are coming back to the Release state, all transactions reversed. This functionality has limitations in Applications 9 but for Applications 10 more scenarios are supported than Applications 9 (this functionality is not available in Applications 8 or before). However, cancelling a Direct Delivery works fine in Applications 10 for most of the scenarios.

What does this mean? Is there a solution available for Apps 9?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

We ran across this as well (Apps 9), and the solution we found was to create an RMA and populate the Return to Supplier field, thus reverses the delivery. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I have IFS 10, and found Undo Customer Order Delivery, but I don’t understand RMB comment.  I right-clicked in box, and no such option is available.  There is a Cancelled Delivery Box, but I cannot select that.  Is this a permissions issue?

Badge +2

I was looking for answers pertaining to undoing a register direct delivery.  We are on the IFS Cloud and when I tried to do the Undo Customer Order Delivery for an order, I get an error message saying that I can’t undo it because the PO is in an arrived status, so it is not “reopening” the PO to return it to a Released status.  How can I get the PO to an unreceived status?