Solved

Pick List not showing Delivery Address on the printout

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

When I print the Consolidated Picklist from the Shipment for one customer only, this issue occurs on the printout on the place usually the delivery Address is displayed. 

However when I check the Customer record, ‘Delivery’ has been ticked for one address ID only. How come I get this error?

icon

Best answer by Thilini Aluthweediya 22 April 2021, 11:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi,

You may check the customer order line address and the shipment receiver address too.

This can be due to having multiple values in both places.

Cheers,

Thilini

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

You may check the customer order line address and the shipment receiver address too.

Cheers,

Thilini

Hi Thilini, thanks for the reply. All CO lines and the header has address id ‘11’. Shipment Receiver Address has the id ‘99’. So 99 should be the one to be printed right? It does not happen. When I try to recreate in the IFS testing environment, 99 is printed on the consolidated pick list. So it seems this is not recreatable. :(

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi,

Is there any shipment receiver address name in both examples?

/Thilini

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

/Thilini

Yes Thilini

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

When I print the Consolidated Picklist from the Shipment for one customer only, this issue occurs on the printout on the place usually the delivery Address is displayed. 

However when I check the Customer record, ‘Delivery’ has been ticked for one address ID only. How come I get this error?

Hi,

You created the Consolidated Pick list per Delivery Address right?

Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

Thank you. 

How do I check that @Vimukthi Mahakumbura ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

/Thilini

Actually no @Thilini Aluthweediya, Address ID 99 which is ticked as the default delivery address in Customer has no Customer name 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

Thank you. 

How do I check that @Vimukthi Mahakumbura ?

Check the value here,

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

Thank you. 

How do I check that @Vimukthi Mahakumbura ?

Check the value here,

Thanks Vimukthi, yes its per Shipment

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi EnzoFerrari ,

This should be related to your address setup.

According to the code behind in this report ,this several values exists message will be print when having multiple delivery addresses.

As you are getting this for one customer only ,try to compare the address set up of this record against other customer examples.

Otherwise you may report this from a support case for us to investigate the issue in details.

Cheers,

Thilini

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi,

Cheers,

Thilini

Thanks Thilini, this way I was able to reproduce the error. Interesting enough - it occurs only when the CO has multiple lines, not just 1. 

Have a great weekend!