Question

Keep history of removed invalid agreement lines from a customer agreement

• 30 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Where can I find the history of the removed invalid agreement lines from a customer agreement ?

By clicking on “history agreement line” I only see the latest price and I lose the history of the previous price. Do you know where I can find this history? 

Many thanks for your help

Best Regards 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Olivia,

Unfortunately i don't think there is such an option to view the history once it is removed from the customer agreement using RMB option 'Agreement Sales Part Deal History' even in Apps10.

However, moving forward, might i suggest that you do not remove the invalid lines. Instead, update the 'Valid To’ field of the existing agreement line (to expire it) and add a new line with the same information and in the new line, under the 'Valid From’ field, have the date which should be effective for the new price.

To view only the valid prices from a given date (and to filter the old prices from not appearing), select the radio button 'View with valid Date' and give a date. This will filter the agreement lines and display only the relevant records which is effective as of the given date in  'View with valid Date' field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arunalu

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thank you for your reply. 

Indeed we will use this radio button to only see the valid price. Our issue is when we want to use Excel addin to update prices overwhelmingly it’s impossible because in Excel Addin all the lines appears (past price and valid price). 

If you know how to solve this excel addin issue I will be very please to hear from you, 

Thanks 

Olivia

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Indeed we will use this radio button to only see the valid price. Our issue is when we want to use Excel addin to update prices overwhelmingly it’s impossible because in Excel Addin all the lines appears (past price and valid price). 

If you know how to solve this excel addin issue I will be very please to hear from you, 

Thanks 

Olivia

Hi @Olivia Gaches ,

I actually don’t have a clear understanding about what you refer to Excel Addin. But I’m just wondering if that, it isn’t feasible to add a date filter from ‘Valid To’ column (like in MS Excel) and filter the records in your Excel Addin. Just a thought! Sorry if it doesn’t make any sense.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks 

Olivia

Hi Olivia,

I actually cannot comment on this without looking at this excel addin. If it is a possibility, I would like to see a sample of this excel addin and then may be I can be of help.

Regards,

Arunalu 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thanks to both of you @Arunalu  and @Ruchintha Samararatne 

I find a way by using excel functionalities : 

1- First sort by the newest price to the oldest 

2- Use the “suppress doublon” 

Best regards