Question

is ther any option to exclude sq lines with zero price from print SQ

• 9 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Is there any standard functionalityto exclude sq lines with zero price from print SQ report in IFS8. Can anyone please check and update me.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kamal ,

As far as I know there is no such functionality to exclude zero price lines from a SQ report even in the latest version of APP10

However i thinkthis could be easily done from the report layout by suppressing lines with zero values

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @kamal ,

If you are referring to exclude some lines based on a condition, you will be able to do that by introducing  a condition for the visibility. 

Conditions can be used to control any available property of an object including if the object should be visible or not. Using the right mouse button you can access the conditions dialog for any object in the layout including blocks, cells, rows and tables. There are two types of conditions. One type is a visible condition that controls the visibility of the data. So, you can make use of that. 

Please refer the F1 doc link, for more information.
https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/050_development/025_operational_reporting/050_layout_design/020_layout_design/040_conditions/default.htm