Question

Incoming Customer Orders not being generated.

• 5 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

The incoming customer order is not created since today morning. how can I solve this issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @saiful,

You can check,

1. The Status of the ORDERS Message in Connectivity Outbox. It should be in ‘Accepted’ State
  2. If the Message is showing as ‘Released’ instead of ‘Accepted’ then you can try Resending the Purchase Order and check whether two Message Processing Background jobs getting posted in the below order. The jobs should have descriptions,
    1. Connectivity: Out message transfer
    2. Connectivity: In message XXXXX - Used to send orders from IFS Purchase Order to IFS Customer Order for approval respectively

If the two Jobs are in statuses other than ‘Ready’ (in ‘Released’ state for example), or jobs are not getting posted at all, you need to troubleshoot those issues (Restart the Connect/Batch Server, Check the ‘Setup Connectivity’ and ‘Batch Queue Configuration’), etc.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

When I go to “Released” an order this kind of error is showing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

When I go to “Released” an order this kind of error is showing.

Hi @saiful Above Background job/error is not related to your issue (Because what is shown above is not a Message Processing Background job). You only need to check the  two Jobs with descriptions,

1. Connectivity: Out message transfer
  2. Connectivity: In message XXXXX - Used to send orders from IFS Purchase Order to IFS Customer Order for approval respectively

and see if those are in Released state, if yes, use the Troubleshooting options I’ve given above test this again probably by Resending the same Purchase Order to see if the issue persists.