Question

Field [Price/Curr] is mandatory for Return Material Line and require a value.

• 7 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We received this error message Field [Price/Curr] is mandatory for Return Material Line and require a value.when trying to create a Return Material Authorization by using the Customer Order/Handle Return Material Authorization.  There is data in the field Price/Curr.  This is an older order from 2002.  We were able to create the from the Return Material Authorization screen.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Check the Returned Quantity of the customer order lines (column name QTY_RETURNED) and see if it is equal to the Quantity Shipped on the line (column name QTY_SHIPPED). 

Depending on how you used IFS back in 2002 there may be some additional line quantity calculations to determine if there is any quantity on the customer order line eligible for return. 

I know I’ve seen this error message but I can’t find a corrective action, so I believe this is the error message meaning “no unreturned quantity remains” but I can’t be certain. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Thom

Appreciate your response, QTY_RETURNED is zero.    We created this manually on the Return Material Authorization screen and it showed a Qty to Return of 1.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @AREGKOEHLER May I know what IFS version your are using/referring to? There are Patches for same/similar issues, but they are mainly for Old IFS Versions like IFSAPP8.

If you are in one of those versions, those Bug fixes might be of some help (You can get IFS Support to apply them for you). Anyway, irrespective of the IFS version you are in, given the nature of the error, this is something that IFS Support will accept as a possible ‘Software fault’ investigation, so you can go ahead log a Support Case for this if needed.