Question

customer order status not change from pick to deliver

• 24 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 10 replies

Please help to solve below mention error on customer error. When status change from picked to delivery but line still remain in picked status. And background job shows this warning 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Ash ,

I guess that the checkbox ‘Create SM Object’ on the Customer order line is checked.

This checkbox will make sure that an Object will be cretaed at delivery of the CO Line. The error is telling that the Object already exist in IFS. Can you also check if teh Serial Object indeed exist?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Serial object create on the creation of customer order. And this object is not already present 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Ash ,

So you mean that indeed the checkbox ‘Create SM Object’ is checked?

Can you add some more printscreens of the relevant Customer Order? 

I see that the error is related to the Parties connected to the Equipment Object. The delivery of teh customer order will create a serial object and will add a line in the parties tab of that serial object. It will add a line with the customer of the customer order. That sound like a strange error to me, because you mention that the object is not created yet, so also no parties can be added.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

serial object and party already add in serial object before delivery of customer order  so please share permanent  solution of this error

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

With the information you have provided now, I can only suggest to untick the checkbox ‘Create SM object’ on the customer order line.