Question

Can the Customer Agreement be used in the Service Quotation?

• 17 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 4 replies

Hello IFS,

We are using Apps 10 and are trying to set up a customer agreement that will pull into the Service Quotation. When we set up a non-inventory sales part with a 50% discount it doesn’t seem to pull in.

Does anyone set up standards for the service quotation for a specific customer like that that could share how to do this? 

Thank you,

Abby

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

When you say it doesn’t pull in, did you mean the agreement is not shown in the service quote? or the non-inventory sales part discount is not shown in Price agreement/ sales part prices tab?

If it’s not above, can you pls elaborate?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello Asanaka,

When I entered the part in the Service Quotation the discount did not seem to pull in at first but I was able to get it to pull into the Service Quotation now. 

The next issue that I have found is that we use work task templates in our Service Quotations and the pricing in the template overrides the pricing from the Customer Agreement. Do you know if there is a way to use Customer Agreements with work task templates?

Thank you,

Abby 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

What is the price source shown in the task template?

If its manual, like in any pricing in IFS, priority is given to this manually set price. Then you would not see discount defined in the agreement. For me, when the template’s price source is sales part, I see the discount entered in the agreement in my work task.

Hope this helps

Badge +4

Hi, 

In my Service Quotation, the cost for the Non-Inventory Sales parts, expense cost type, do not pull in. 

My Work Task Template is set-up as mentioned above and I have a cost on the Non-Inventory Sales part.  Do you have a suggestion?

Thanks