Solved

Aurena - Some fields do not stay in the Search Header after signing in and out

• 25 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

In Aurena’s search header, we have a field for “City” and “Name” in our Customer - CRM form page. I checked both fields and they are not custom fields.

I noticed that when we add “City” as a search field from the “More” drop down menu, the field will stay in the header after I have logged out then back in.

When I add “Name” as a search field from the “More” drop down menu, the field does not stay in the header after I have logged out then back in.

Is Aurena supposed to keep the user’s chosen fields in the search header after they have logged in and out (without using the saved search option)?

icon

Best answer by eric.vives 13 December 2022, 16:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello Jamie, 

I believe this is the expected functionality, whenever you sign out from IFS and log back in, if you visit any page previously visited (on another day), it will display no added filters from the More drop down than the original ones.

Kind regards,

Eric

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello Jamie, 

I believe this is the expected functionality, whenever you sign out from IFS and log back in, if you visit any page previously visited (on another day), it will display no added filters from the More drop down than the original ones.

Kind regards,

Eric

Thank you for replying Eric! I had checked with IFS and they also confirmed that the added fields from the More drop down aren’t supposed to stay after you have logged out and back in. I did find a work around to create a saved search with specific fields at the header and made it a start-up behavior.