Solved

Aurena Main Rep and Customer Contact fields

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 117 replies

Hello

We are using Apps 10, UPD13.  Does anyone know if this is a general application limitation?  The Main Representative Name field in Customer Contact, Business Activity and Business Opportunity that will match on last name or ID as well as first name?   In our current version, it only matches and displays results for first name.

The field shown below will only begin to find matches on first name.

In the example below, Helm is a Main Rep’s last name but nothing shows to be selected.

Thank you,

Joann

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 28 May 2022, 01:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I wonder if it is related to this similar post

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello, @ShawnBerk

It does look like the issue, but for a different field.  Do you know if the bug fix might apply only to certain fields or would it be a framework or application-wide kind of fix?  (I may not be using the right terminology.)  If you’re not sure, I’ll ask in the other post.

Thank you,

Joann

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I’m not sure Joann @jtobin  I was reading it as a broader fix of more than one field on one page, but not sure which fields it might have covered or how extensive it was carried through to the rest of the application on similar field types.  it is one of those Aurena anomalies that to me is illogical in multiple areas, so I hope it was an extensive fix.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@ShawnBerk Thank you for your help!  I have posted the question in the thread you directed me to.