Solved

Trouble Entering HCM Data using the Data Migration Manager

• 4 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I am trying to use the Data Migration Manager tool to load our HR data. I used the template as an example and I am currently trying to load the COMPANY_PERSON Target Table. COMPANY_PERSON has a reference to COMPANY_EMP. I tried loading a couple of records through COMPANY_EMP, but when I did that, COMPANY_PERSON returned the message from the Deployment Container that the Employee already exists. For the next attempt, I disabled the reference to COMPANY_EMP and tried to load the COMPANY_PERSON record directly. Now I am receiving the following error:

Method NEW failed : ORA-20105: AccessAttribute.NO_ACC_TO_PERS_MOD: Insufficient access rights. You cannot modify Pers data for the person 2390.

I did not make any modifications to the NAME or FREE_FIELD(s), and only added the data for the required fields like Internal Display Name. Any idea why I am now seeing this error when I can create the PERS data using PERSON_INFO and the 2 PERSON_INFO address tables?

icon

Best answer by SeeingSharp 4 October 2022, 21:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

The solution to the NO_ACC_TO_PERS_MOD issue in the COMPANY_PERSON table is to connect a Person record to the IFSMIG user account.  Once you have completed that step, you will need to grant HCM Supervisor Access to the IFSMIG account and it should be working.  If you need more specific steps, feel free to reach out to me directly and I would be happy to try and help.