Question

Excel migration issue with update of purchase_quantity_price

• 14 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have issues with running an Excel Migration job updating valid to date on the current price line on supplier price list (purchase_quantity_price). I get the familiar error “Object does not exist”, but I have all key attributes present and the same job works in another IFSAPP10 database for the same customer. The job is set so that the only attribute to be updated is “VALID TO DATE”. 

Has anybody had issues with updating purchase_quantity_price?

I can say that creating new records works fine.

B.R

Per

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @addperpes ,

Could you please provide a hardcopy of the mapping of your migration job?

Thanks

Badge +2

Source mapping, please disregard analysing the statement for LINE_NO. I have tested setting this to ‘1’ which is the line I have been aiming for in my test cases. As i said previously this is working in another database, so the question is if Excel has any different behavior depending on what database it is connected to. I hope you can see something that I can’t:-)

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@addperpes 
I have quickly recreated your migration job and it seems to work fine with update
Please check your primary key values
Are they all correct? Site, part_no, vendor_no
Have you downloaded the record or haveyou added the line manually?

I have downloaded the value from the system (search button), added the valid to and executed
Record was updated

Badge +2

Thank’s for a quick reply. I have checked the primary key values several times.

I have registered the data manually in Excel and than tried to do the update.

I will try it in a third database and see what happens.

Could you send me a hardcopy how your rules are setup for the job. I don’t think it will matter in this case but yet good to see and compare.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10