Question

Engineering Revision Transfer Actions Mass Upload

Badge +1

We started to use IFS, soon we will go live. I have a question about Engineering Revision Transfer Actions.

I’m uploading parts in to engineering parts with migration job. Then I use Engineering Revision Transfer Actions to created the inventory parts. Here I have some issues.

• I have +/- 60.000 parts but I only can transfer 60 parts at a time because otherwise the buffer is full, this means I need to run 1000 times the transfer shop, is massive workload.
  • If I have an assembly and the assembly is transferred earlier than the under need parts, my product structure in inventory is empty (I can’t use multilevel transfer if you select multiple items)

Has someone experience with mass upload from engineering parts to inventory parts

2 replies

Hi @ZFTKMARTELE ,

I suppose you are transfering parts manually in the application and the maximum allowed is 60. Why don’t you use a migration job to transfer all the 60.000 parts at the same time using the right procedure?

/Sergio

Badge +1

Hi @ZFTKMARTELE ,

I suppose you are transfering parts manually in the application and the maximum allowed is 60. Why don’t you use a migration job to transfer all the 60.000 parts at the same time using the right procedure?

/Sergio

I would like to do that be our IFS consultant said this was not possible and that I have to do everything manual