Question

Data Migration Copy Project

• 3 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge +2

Hi everyone, 

My need would be to migrate WBS Projects and automatically import the structure of the Project such as allowed by the standard API PROJECT_API.COPY_PROJECT_ATTR.

This API is related to standard command “Copy Project”:

There are a lot of parameters to be set up in the client when using this wizard, but I can’t manage to identify all of them properly using the SQL debug console as well as triggering the Method in a Data Migration Job.

I am in IFS 21R2 Cloud Version.

Here are the parameters that I managed to retrieve from the SQL debug console in IFS APPS 10 for the attribute OPTIONS_ATTR_ :

'PROJ'||chr(31)||'YES'||chr(30)||'SITE'||chr(31)||''||chr(30)||'SUBPRO'||chr(31)||'YES'||chr(30)||'RUNINBACKGROUND'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'COPYSITE'||chr(31)||'FALSE'||chr(30)||'ACTIVITY'||chr(31)||'YES'||chr(30)||'TASK'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'PROGRESS_TEMPLATE'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'DOCPACK'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'DOCOVERVIEW'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'P3CONSTRAINTS'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'P3DEPENDENCIES'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'RESPONSIBLE_PERSON'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'COPYACTIVITYCLASSES'||chr(31)||'YES'||chr(30)||'MANUAL_CONNECTIONS'||chr(31)||'YES'||chr(30)||'ESTIMATE_FROM'||chr(31)||'ESTIMATED'||chr(30)||'RESOURCE_CRITERIA'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'RESOURCE'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'PQL'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'ACTCOST'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'MISC'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'MULTICURRENCY'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'PROJECTCURRENCY'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'CBS'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'PRICING'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'PREACCOUNTING'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)||'DELIVERY'||chr(31)||'NO'||chr(30)

1. I am not sure this is all there is for this API, since we can also choose to set the dates of the activities imported 3 different ways in the standard wizard and I don’t find it here.
  1. How should be set up such parameters in such Migration Job ? :

Any help or example of this job in IFS Cloud would be appreciated. Also, any methodology to identify APIs attributes in IFS Cloud (sometimes it is readable in SQL debug console, sometimes like in this case, it is absolutely not, everything seems to be written in REST API format)

Thanks for your help,

Vincent Malet

Consultant

0 replies

Be the first to reply!