Solved

Warehouse Storage capacities

• 3 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi,

I am trying to setup warehouse storage capacity on warehouse navigator screen. I have entered all the parameters for Width, Height, Depth, Volume and Carrying capacity for Site, Warehouse and Bin location. I have also defined storage requirements on part catalog and inventory part.

Whenever I try to receive the part on that location it shows me following error:

am I missing some step here ? 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Piyal Perera 3 March 2021, 03:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

From warehouse navigator, go to the locations tab and define your parameters just for particular location(s). And clear all values in upper levels. When we define those parameters in upper level(s), we are receiving this kind of strange message. I am still figuring out why this message pops up..   

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Piyal,

Thank you for the information. Do you have any technical documentation on warehouse capacity data planning ? Also how can we see the available and filled capacity ?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I’m also facing the same problem, no matter which level I try to use in the warehouse navigator, the moment something is defined there as capacity, I’m no longer able to put material in that location receiving above error. Is this known as a bug?

regards,

Kurt