Question

Unrecognized command, NOTHING IS DONE! error in Demand Planner Client 6.0.3.7

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

So we are running IFS Apps 10 Update 20 (Enterprise Explorer) and have installed Demand Client 6.0.3.7. We have a running Demand client server (SfdPrdWinAtlu01) and are connecting on Port Number 5010. We initially were getting an Invalid password or username error.

After finding the User Demand Access screen in IFS and resetting password on our user, we were able to get past that error and now are getting this, which is less than helpful.

I checked the C:\Program Files (x86)\IFS Applications\Demand Plan Client\Log Files\ folder, and unfortunately there’s nothing there.  Has anyone else seen this error before or have any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @KwenPeterson ,

Is the demand plan server is running and showing as green in demand plan server dashboard in the IFS application? And also please make sure that you have installed the correct version of the demand plan server related to your UPD level.

Thanks.

Badge +2

Yep, it is up and running.

The version of the Demand Client I have installed was taken from the Update 20 delivery that we received from IFS (and applied to our environment.) So I would interpret that as being the correct version. Is there some other way to verify this?  Thanks!