• 9 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 24 replies

Hi There

Compliments of the Season!

Does anyone have any guidance on the RMB functionality to approve a Supplier in IFS

See below screen a certain user part of the Group approval Id cannot approve a supplier

Ignore the approval progress stipulated 100% - the screen shot is for reference purposes

Thank U

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I see missing person (connected end users) in the given example suggesting a data inaccuracy which is why the approve is not enabled for the user session.

Also found the previous issue discussed on the same topic so hopefully it will cover most of the answers to this query.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MonaL ,

Please check the ‘Person ID’ connected to the user is listed under the Group ID used in the approval step.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

As @Yasanthi Gunawardena mentioned above, the User/Person must be in the Group listed on the line.

For step 4, note that the Approve and Reject buttons on the right are grayed out. This indicates this step cannot be performed. This could be for one of two reasons; 1) step 4 has been approved and there is nothing to do, or 2) step 3 has not been approved, therefore step 4 cannot be acted on.

It looks like the user also has the option ‘Hide Disabled Context Menu Items’ selected. That is why you cannot see the options ‘Approve Step’ and ‘Reject Step’ in the context menu.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank You Team!

All well noted

So the approval needs to happen in succession,

Is this how the Supplier Approval workflow functions? … In Succession

one of the Users received the Auto email generation to approve the Supplier, But could not approve as the previous approval step was not completed,

“But I have received the automated email for ABC123 and DEF345 so I should be able to approve”

Is this such

Thank You

Mona