Question

Supplier agreement with different purchase units

• 21 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

How do you set up two supplier agreements to have one price unit for a box of 10 and another price unit per piece?
I want to do this:
When I place a purchase order using this first supplier agreement, for a quantity of 10 pieces and a piece price unit, the purchase order takes the supplier agreement with the piece price unit rate. When I place an other purchase order with the same quantity of 10 pieces with a price unit for a box of 10, the purchase order takes the supplier agreement with the price unit rate per box of 10.

I see this :
When I create 2 supplier agreements for the same part and supplier with 2 different piece price units , the first one is always taken. I cannot change the supplier agreement with the other.

can you help me please?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi, are you able to manually change the agreement and if not what upd are you in?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, Of course. I will be able to modify the purchase agreement. I do not understand what you want to do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @K4uPierreT , I checked this also in the very latest IFS products. There is no design to select a Supplier Agreement based on the Price UOM. If there are more than one valid agreement, the one with the latest agreement date is retrieved. Maybe your requirement will be a new idea for future versions. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @K4uPierreT ,

Agreed with Vimukthi. 

It is not possible to create Package Parts in Procurement flow like in Sales Flows. ( Attach few sales part together and create a Package part and use it in Customer orders )

However , I would like to suggest below.

In supplier agreements you can have part step pricing in Part Level.

What I would like to suggest is to have a Step Pricing for the Min Qty of 10.  When you have step pricing , if you create a PO line with Order line Qty > Min Qty , price stated in part step pricing would be fetched into the PO line.

Still , it is not possible to navigate in between Unit Price and Per Part Price. But if you want to create a PO line for the same part and for the same qty ( a Qty which is greater than the Min Qty in Part Step  pricing ) , you may edit price manually on PO line because it would still fetch price from part step pricing. 

Many Thanks,

Lumini.