Solved

RFQ ; Request For Quotation help

• 17 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi again, sorry to be annoying here, badly need help see below, I’m stuck here at the purchase request lines, i created the RFQ with all the different reqs and now i want to send this out to a number of suppliers, what do i need to do?

when i get the quotes back and either give all to one supplier or spit the order between 2 or 3 suppliers, where do i enter the prices and convert this to the purchase order/s.

thanks in advance for the help.

this is on TEST env.

I got as far as the RFQ,

now I want to send this out to potential suppliers, I don’t see a print option

how do I get it from here to the purchase order?

and sorry if this sounds stupid.

thanks

icon

Best answer by Anushi Seneviratne 17 November 2021, 18:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Zankou79 , 

Once you create the Request from the Purchase Requisition, you should be able to navigate to Request for Order Quotation by RMB the line. This is initially in Planned status. 

Then you can add the relevant suppliers as follows. 

Then, RMB the header and Release it. After that, RMB the line and click on Quotations. Then it will open the Order Quotation window where you can define a price given by supplier. 

Then, RMB the header in the same window and Click on Order Quotation Approvals. In that window, once you RMB the lines, you can reject or accept them. 

Once you approve the quotation line, it will automatically create the purchase order and will Email the rejection letter to the other suppliers. 

Thanks!

Regards,

Anushi

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Anushi,

I’m going to try this out in the morning and if I can get it working I’m going to send you a box of chocolates :)

I’ve being asking for this for months and never getting a answer. thanks so much. 👍

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Zankou79 , 

Haha :grinning:  Hope the explanation helped you to get the PO created. :open_hands:

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

the explanation was perfect, very easy to follow and so far all works perfect, like it should. you and everyone else that commented above made my work life a little easier and thanks to you all.