Solved

Requisitioner ID

• 5 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

Procurement > Requisition > Purchase Requisition

I am trying to raise a purchase requisition but at the Requisitioner field it is set as default my name, instead of PRJ. I do have the List of values to chage it to PRJ. My question is, can PRJ be set as default?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Rcoubrou 5 January 2022, 15:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In security set up for a user id you can only default Buyer Id and Coordinator Id. Depending on what version you are on,  for requisitions, you could click New in the form, change the requisitioner id to what you want, then do a “Save as Template”.   Then under the New you can make that template your default. (new from template  Next time you hit New, your requisitioner id will appear as you wish.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @jessica.john 

we use IFS Apps 9. It isn’t possilbe there. You can define a default buyer in user. But not default requisitioner. Maybe it is the same like Apps 7.5.

Kind regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

there is not a way to set a default requisitioner. The way the process works, is you would have a Person setup linked to their User ID, then under Basic Data for Purchasing, on the Requisitioners Tab, you would add the Person ID.  Then when creating a new Requistion the person logged on would automatically default in as the Requistioner.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

I don’t think template functionality was available in 7.5. For 7.5 try RMB-Properties on the Requisition and if there is a Default or Defaults tab available you could set a default value this way. Templates (Apps 8?) replaced this old method of setting default values on forms.