Question

Purchase Requisition Transaction History

• 13 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

Is it possible to see when a Purchase Req was moved into the “Released” state? I can’t find a table of transactions for Purchase Reqs.

Thanks 

James

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@dfsjmarchant 

You can check the ‘Released’ Purchase Requisitions using ‘Purchase Requisitions’ screen with the filter, Status = Released, as shown below.

Furthermore, if required, you can check the ‘Released’ Purchase Requisition Lines using ‘Purchase Requisition Lines’ screen with the filter, Status = Released, as shown below.

However, as per my understanding, we do not have an option to check Purchase Requisition Transaction details directly.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

So we can’t tell the time/date when it moved state? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

HI @dfsjmarchant 

I dont think we have a separate window to check this but if you enabled the History log for the respective LU you can refer the PR released (status changed) date. Ex for Purchase requisition header its PurchaseRequisition.

Thanks,

Chamath

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Thanks, but it looks like this may not be available in IFS Cloud.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @dfsjmarchant Its working for IFS Cloud as well. You need to set up the History log. Please refer below.

Enable History log for the Entity

Create a PR and Release 

Go to the History log window and Filter from the “Keys” column for PR number.

Select the line and go to details

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Chamath

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

In addition to my colleagues' suggestions above, just thinking about to use an Event Action for this requirement.

Event: PURCH_REQ_LINE_STATE_CHG - Notify Me - PR Line: Update purchase requisition line part notifications.

regards,

Piyal

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Excellent responses, thank you. 

Do you know if there is a high overhead for turning this on? I don’t believe there will be that many purchase reqs compared to something like a Work Order. 

Kind Regards,

James