Question

Purchase Order Lines History

• 14 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Is there any way I can record history under “Purchase Order Lines History” when I change the values of a custom field in Purchase Order ?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

A quick answer to this question would be no. However, just to see if there is a work-around. Could I know which values you expect to change and what sort of update is your expectation ?

Best Regards,

Ed.Praveen Wijetunge

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

A quick answer to this question would be no. However, just to see if there is a work-around. Could I know which values you expect to change and what sort of update is your expectation ?

Best Regards,

Ed.Praveen Wijetunge

Hi Praveen,

I have a custom field called ‘drawing sent’ and I want to record the history when someone changes the  drawing sent field from Yes to No or vice versa.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

This needs to be handled through the modification where it should update the Purchase Order History and the Purchase Order Line History. The standard would not reflect this change. But let me get back to you if I find any other way to cater your need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@geminirajesh isn’t it possible to enable History Log for this field? It would not be visible in the PO Line history. But you would see when somebody has done any changes to the field. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@geminirajesh isn’t it possible to enable History Log for this field? It would not be visible in the PO Line history. But you would see when somebody has done any changes to the field. 

I will try this...