Question

PODIRSH

• 15 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

How to deliver CO if transaction PODIRH was done? Where can I find this menu ON CO Line?

APP10 version

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Look at the Supply Code on the order line for Pur Order Direct, that should be the indication of that transaction being the supply for the line.  The PO would need to be received in order to show the increase in Quanity on Hand which would then allow you to deliver the customer order.

Here are the details of the Business Event in case it is of use.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

The purchase order is already arrived. But how can I change po status to received and see arrived qty on stock? Or how can I just deliver connected CO line?

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

If it is Arrived, and not Received, then the receipt process isn’t completed.

Is there an inspection required on the part to finish receiving it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I tried to enter inspection qty, but system doesa not allowed to save the data

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Use the page Register Direct Delivery.

Use this window to enter the direct delivery. Direct delivery means that the purchasing parts are directly sent to the customer from the supplier. A direct delivery is not reported in the receipt function but is reported in this window instead.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks Matt. I will try it. But in my case there was registered an receipt (there is row in purchase_receipt_tab), but there is only rowstate arrived instead of receipted Can I now register direct delivery to Customer in above window? (I need add new row I inderstand right?)

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello Matt. After registering direct delivery the status of CO line stated ‘Released’ Why? Shouldn’t be delivered? or partially Delivered?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Is it only reporting transactions with ‘0’ direction or user can somewhere  observe ‘moving’ on stock?