Solved

PO authorizer - email notification

• 4 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Team,

System event NEXT_AUTH_PUR_ORDER is used to notify next PO authorizer. It is working fine except for users in a special company.  

How or where do I need to set this group so they receive notification by mail ? what am I missing ?

Thanks for your advice.

icon

Best answer by Ravinatha Ariyarathna 4 March 2022, 13:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @NMALKI 

As far as I know the system event will trigger irrespective of the company the users belong to as long as they are set up as authorizes and have valid email addresses set up in IFS. 

When you say users in a “special” company, what exactly do you mean?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@TAPSUDJAY Thanks for your reply . Let’s say normally we raise PO in company 01 and now we setup a new company 02 . So no notifications sent for PO raised in company 02 (just for 01)

Users are set up properly as authorizers and got valid email addresses. they can authorize from the PO window. Just receiving notifications is my only concern. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @NMALKI,  probably you should create a Scheduled Database Task for “Notification Schedule - Purchase Authorization” function in the application for your new company?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Ravinatha Ariyarathna Thanks for your reply . This solve the issue of scheduled notifications but what about real time notification that are sent once the PO is raised to notify the authorizer ? 

I suppose it is using NEXT_AUTH_PUR_ORDER event but this is an application defined event (not custom event) so why is it not notifying users in my new company 02 (just done for 01) ??

much appreciate your help

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

Can you check above Scheduled Database Task configured to your company 01 too.

I suspect it is scheduled with a small interval or with a custom SQL.

Since in standard application it seems there should be a scheduled task defined to perform the notification for any company.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

HI @NMALKI, also please check whether the “Notify User” check box is checked for the authorizers in your new company. The notification will be sent from the above scheduled job only when you have checked this box for the auhorizers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks everyone for your help