Question

MS Level 1 Part forecast date failure

• 2 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi,

Out of the blue I started receiving the error message “The forecast date cannot be less than demand time fence.” when trying to Run MS - One Part.  My example, the Demand time Fence is 10 days, so the Demand Time Fence date is 7/16/2021.  I’ve re-reviewed many times with other eyeballs on it as well and I have no forecast dates that are inside of 7/16/2021.  Any thoughts? 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi!

Can you check if your last run date for the MS Level 1 part in MS Set 1 looks strange? For example a bit out in the future?

When you run MS Level 1 calculation, core code, system updates for example actual demand of new and updated customer lines that comes in, in the near future, inside Demand Time Fence (DTF). And then system bypassses some checks that only should happen when you manually inserts and updates a forecast/demand/supply record.

So… I am suprised. Have you any customizations? Custom fields? Events? In this area.

If someone from support could run the job with the runtime debug console on, the might where in the code it goes wrong.

Hope you can solve this strange problem soon.

-Mats