Question

MRP Error - Error snapshot MRP Part Event. MRP failed to find event date for Site/Part in calendar *.

• 14 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 22 replies

Hi,

Getting the error in the subject… can’t really see what’s causing it and never seen this error before for MRP…

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Mick.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi,

Getting the error in the subject… can’t really see what’s causing it and never seen this error before for MRP…

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Mick.

What’s the status and end date for your work time calendar with ID *? You will probably need to extend the calendar. You do so by changing the end date and re-generating the calendar.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

Yes the Calendar is generating and the end date is 31/12/0222..

There is no demand against the part in question, so I’m really not sure why the error…?

Mick.

Userlevel 7

Hi,

Yes the Calendar is generating and the end date is 31/12/0222..

There is no demand against the part in question, so I’m really not sure why the error…?

Mick.

Is it 2022 or really 0222? Can you share a screenshot of the error and the full error message? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

Yes sorry typo should have been 2022..

MRP had been tried again in the meantime and has run OK with no errors, so not sure if it was an option that was chosen when it first failed or not… the user will run it tomorrow so we’ll see what happens then.. if it fails again I’ll post screenshots etc..

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Mick.