Solved

Mobile Purchase Order Authorisation - Touch Apps

• 24 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

We are currently using APPS 9 and would like to introduce purchase order authorisation via mobile.

Am a little new to IFS, so wondering if that technology works in APPS 9 and if so, how can I set this up?

Thanks! for all feedback!

icon

Best answer by John Keith 24 April 2020, 11:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Bruce, 

Yes you can do this via the “Notify Me”  Touch App, in this app you can authorise PO’s. Do you have a touch apps server installed? if you do you can set it up fairly easily with configuration of the TAS. I’ve done this a few times.

Best Regards

John

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks John, we do have a touch apps server installed. Only using incident reporter and soon mobile CRM.

So is the ‘notify me’ an app I can download much in the same way?! Be so good to have that set up, like you say not too difficult to setup just wasn't sure it was available on apps 9

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

No Problem,

Yes, you should be able to find Notify Me in the App Store and Play Store, you then need to enable it from the TAS, from memory you can decide on which notifications you want to be sent out as it can be used for Invoice Authorisation, PR authorisation etc as part of the server side configuration. if you’ve got the other apps up and running then turning this one on should be fairly straightforward.

Cheers

John

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks John!

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Got it working!

Only thing now is we are not receiving push notifications from the mobile APP

They are enabled on my device

Any thoughts?!