Question

List with table names and equivalent IFS transactions

• 25 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 3 replies

Hi All, May I please know if there is an excel list with all the tables and its equivalent IFS transactions? Preferably, IFS Aurena.

Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi,

I guess you are looking for some relation between inventory transactions (or purchase transactions) with the corresponding table/view/window in IFS.

This list doesn’t exist, as there is no direct relationship. Transactions are generated based on Business Events configured in the system.

You can find very good information if you select the online help in the window ‘Business Event’ and navigate to ‘[About Posting Control - Supply Chain and Manufacturing]’ and then to ‘ [About Posting Types and System Events - Supply Chain and Manufacturing]’ where the different System Events (Transaction codes) are defined per area (Inventory, Purchasing, Sales, Shop Order, Rental, Costing, Work Order, Fixed Assets...) and with corresponding posting types.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Pilar

Badge +2

Hi,

I guess you are looking for some relation between inventory transactions (or purchase transactions) with the corresponding table/view/window in IFS.

This list doesn’t exist, as there is no direct relationship. Transactions are generated based on Business Events configured in the system.

You can find very good information if you select the online help in the window ‘Business Event’ and navigate to ‘[About Posting Control - Supply Chain and Manufacturing]’ and then to ‘ [About Posting Types and System Events - Supply Chain and Manufacturing]’ where the different System Events (Transaction codes) are defined per area (Inventory, Purchasing, Sales, Shop Order, Rental, Costing, Work Order, Fixed Assets...) and with corresponding posting types.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Pilar

Hi Pilar,

The links added in the above message are not accessible

Regards,
Vipul

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Vipul,

Yes, they were taking from an internal environment. You can easily access to them if you press F1 (online help) in Business Event window.

Regards,

Pilar