Question

Invoiced Purchase Order Charges

• 16 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

if charges are added to a pruchase order, how we can know which charges are linked with receipts if there are more than shipment per purchase order, there are no receipt# or order line# in the screen of Invoiced purchase order charges. 

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bldrayi, I can see the receipt# and order line# in this screen. If you cannot see these columns, please check whether you have made them visible from the Column Chooser.

Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Ravinatha,

Thank you for your email.

byt why those columsn line# and receipt# have values as ‘*’ in the screen ‘Invoiced Purchase Order Charges’? we are using PO receipt match in manual supplier invoice screen.

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bldrayi , have you connected the charge lines to any PO lines in Purchase Order / Charges tab? I believe if you have connected a charge line to a PO line, then the Line No. details should be shown here.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

if the charges are related to all PO lines how it has to connected to a PO line? and what is about receipt # value, it is blank.

BR,

Bilal 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @bldrayi, yes, it seems the Receipt No id not shown in Invoiced PO Charges. And if you connect the charge line to a PO line, only the Line No. and Rel No. will be shown. I’ll try to find more information regarding this and share with you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Ravinatha Ariyarathna we cannot link PO charge toa line becasuse the charge is related to all PO lines and not for a specific line. so we need to know the charges related to every receipt if PO is received partially.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

What we need is to know what are the matched charges againt purchase order charges during invocing process.

Best Regards,

Bilal Drayi

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Kindly any one has solution to my request for order charges without using connect to Line# as charges is related to many lines. your feedback is appreciated.