Solved

Intracom Sales not present on Intrastat Report

• 7 February 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

We have apps9.

I’m sure we only miss a parameter but sales are not extracted on intrastat report.

I already verify our adress on the company and our customers are not intrastat exempt…

Can you tell me others requirements which could be missing?

Thanks a lot!!

Chris

icon

Best answer by ChrisDaniel 8 February 2022, 12:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Chris,

Did you get any warning messages in the background job?
Did you check the address on customer order line level as well (perhaps single occurrence address is active)?

Linda

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Linda

Yes, it tells me somes of our sites are not connected to any country…

But it’s false :(

I quote : “

All sites for company 02 are not connected to a country.”
Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Chris,

Please check the Sites (Site/Extended Site Info) that are connected to Company 02 for whether all these have an Address ID (and thus country). The systems needs to have a value set up.
Perhaps you also need to check the addresses connected to Company 02 (Company/Address) whether the country is specified there. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Linda

I checked these 2 settings yesterday and every site was good except one of them.

In fact, for one site, on Society screen, we put India, and on Sites screen, we put France.

So I try with France on both sides, and it doesn’t work :(

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Chris,

So, the Country is set to the same value both in Site and in Company/Address and also, the Delivery Address in Site is the same as Company/Address, is that correct? And all sites connected to that Company have a Country and a Delivery Address, correct?

Usually, this error message is created when above criteria is not met. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Yes, values are the same.

A calendar for one of our sites isn’t generated, even if it’s really an Indian site, this could block intrastat extract?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I would not expect it, no.

However, there is one place in the code, where the site date is fetched in order to fetch the creation date. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

the calendar is generated, no change :(

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Chris,

I am sorry, but I can’t think of anything else at this point. It may be better to report a case and have someone check data on that environment.

Linda

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Ok Linda, sorry and thanks for your help.

We created a fake site to manage our customers consignments and it hasn’t a delivery adress.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Instrastat report is now complete :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Instrastat report is now complete :)

Glad, it worked out in the end. :)