Question

IFS Retail extension

• 1 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Team,

Does any of you have any reference or guideline document which refers to the setup associated with IFS Retail extension?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Dumeesha Wanigarathna might aware as she has been working on this extension. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Xavier Fernando,

Are you looking for functional process document? Not sure what you meant here as setup

Given below is the overview of the Retail extension

Retail Extensions (ifsworld.com)

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Xavier Fernando ,

The product presentation documents attached to the above page is not active now. You may contact Susith or my self to get information about internal trainings we had.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Xavier,

Here are the documents (user documentation, presentations, etc) that I have related to the Retail Extension.

I think it covers all of it.

[THIS LINK IS JUST FOR INTERNAL IFS EMPLOYEES]

https://ifs-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/antony_bourne_ifsworld_com/EpQnMRN5-qdLhodBRbHxTUAB4407oBlt8TWUdDKdoMZONw?e=4bUlYj

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Is there any presentations that can be shared with IFS Partners?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Curtis,

There are quite a few presentations, so message me directly and I will help you as much as I can.

Regards,

Antony

Badge +1

@anbouk , would you be so kind to share the Retail Extension documents one more time, please? but unfortunately, I’m not an internal employee, I’m IFS Partner.

we’re getting prepared to upgrade from 9 to 10, but nobody knows about this package 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Vasily,

I suggest you contact your partner manager since there are quite a few documents around this extension and from a support point of view it should be discussed given that it is an extension.

Regards,
Antony

Badge +1

Hello everybody!

Can anyone say about availability of the Retail extension in version 10 and Cloud?
Our customer plans to upgrade from 9 either to version 10 or Cloud, but using Retail Extension for integration purpose.