Solved

IFS Distribution Manual

• 2 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi all,

Please I will be obliged if anyone can help me  with IFS Distribution Manual. Thanks 

Julius 

icon

Best answer by toyinjulius 2 June 2021, 18:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I don’t think I understood what you meant by ‘IFS Distribution Manual’. Can you kindly explain?

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi ,

Thanks for responding. I was asked to refer to  relevant sections in IFS Distribution  manuals for further information on some IFS Functionalities and I do not have the manual that is why I came to this forum for help.

Thanks 

Julius

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi ,

Thanks for responding. I was asked to refer to  relevant sections in IFS Distribution  manuals for further information on some IFS Functionalities and I do not have the manual that is why I came to this forum for help.

Thanks 

Julius

Hi @toyinjulius 

As a start, you can go to the relevant window and press F1 key to open the IFS help document. Then from there, you can direct to required functions and tabs to explore further into help text.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Julius ,

Also, we use training material (TM) that is more useful for beginners.

http://docweb.corpnet.ifsworld.com/ifsdoc/Apps9/documentation/en/TMNav/RoadMapNav.htm

BR,

Indika

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Thank you so much for the link Indika,  how ever the link is not loading, mayyou please help send the link in another format. Thanks 

Julius

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Julius,

Pls. refer to the below screenshot to find the above help link.

BR,

Indika

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Okay… Thanks