Skip to main content
Question

IFS Cloud - Where do I find the $ amount received on a receipt?

• 16 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Where do I find the $ amount received on a receipt? All receipt screens I am familiar with only list quantity recieved requiring me to export to excel and manually calcute the $ amount received.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hello

If you navigate to inventory transactions history window and search for transaction type ARRIVAL you should be able to see anything related to the receipt including the $ value.

Hope this helps

Badge +3

Unfortunately, that’s just for inventory. I am looking at receipts across all purchase orders to determine the $ amount received.

I have checked Receipts, Purchase Transactions History, and Purchase Receipts History.

Currently, I export Purchase Receipts History to Excel, and create a calculated field manually that multiplies the Arrived Quantity by the Price/Curr to determine the $ amount received.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I think you need to create a quick report by joining mpccom_accounting, purchase_transaction_hist and inventory_transaction_hist.  You can select the columns you need.

on the other hand, you can see in gl voucher rows the $ amount and PO number. Search for transaction code M1 for inventory and M91 for non-inventory. However you have limited information. E.g PO line no or part no does not exist.