Question

How to move reserved stock in Work Orders?

• 16 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi, I know about this parameter at Site level but this one doesn’t affect WO just wondering if there is a way to do this please

thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Ana Portolés ,

In help, it clearly says that this does not work on work orders. I am afraid then you may not be able to use this in work order reservations in the standard application.

Regards,

Kasun

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Kasun Manuranga 

thank you, I did see that yes but in another topic I saw this replay from @Fredrik Johansson LKP in a topic that is closed at the moment so I thought there must be something I’m missing. Maybe he could help please? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Move reserved stock was initially developed for WO as I remember. For WO it is working by default without any parameter setting. Then we expanded the possibility to move reserved stock into CO, SO, DOP etc. For those we control with the parameter setting above. By then we checked with the Service Management group in R&D if they also want to check on this setting, however they preferred that it works by default no matter parameter setting. In summary, I am fairly sure that it is possible to move WO reservations.

Best Regards

Fredrik