Question

How to exclude open shop order requirement some parts during MRP run

• 20 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Community.

We are using IFS APPS 8.

We are performing MRP. During MRP run we have considered specific customer order lines and their schedule in MRP run by un checking Release for Material planning flag.

After MRP RUN we have found that Purchase requisitions of Raw material were generated for those parts which were not included as a schedule in customer order line.

when we checked the reasin then found that some shop orders of of the parent parts of this raw material were in Release state and not completed issued or completed received or in closed state.

That’s why these purchase requisitions generated.

Is there any option to to exclude open shop order requirement for parts which we dont want to consider  during MRP run in IFS APPS 8.

@AkilaR  can you help……!!

Regards

Deepak

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Deepak ,

I haven’t tried this scenario in a APP8 environment since I didn’t came across any requirement like above. But in APP9 and 10, this is possible to do by setting the Shop Order status to Parked with a valid reason and exclude the Shop Order from Supply and Demand. 

I’m sorry I don’t have an APP8 environment to test this scenario. But you can test this by setting the Shop Order to Parked status.

Let me also know the Testing results.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Okay..!!