Solved

How to delete a line with non-inventory part from Material Requisition?

• 22 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi all! 

I use IFS 8 now and have a Material Requisition question.

One user create a line with Non-inventory part, part number 990001, in MR. He issued all other lines. Then find line with part 990001 is wrong and want delete this line. But can not delete it. 

Then he unissued all other lines. Try to delete this line. Can not delete it yet.

Anyone can help me to delete this line or close the MR order? Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Manoj Balasooriya 1 July 2022, 07:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Since the supply code is purchase order for the line, there must be a purchase requisition/purchase order created. You can rmb on the concerned material requisition line and select ‘purchase information’. From ‘order’ field you can copy the purchase requisition number. Then open the purchase requisition screen and search for the record. There you can delete the PR line. And then come back to the material requisition and then you will be able to delete the line. 

If a purchase order is also created from the purchase requisition you can cancel the purchase order first. I think the PO is not received yet since the qty to be received is 1 in the material requisition line. Choose to re-open the purchase requisition line when cancelling the PO. And then you can delete that PR line and delete the material requisition line.

If it is not allowed still, you should obtain the patch fix bug 114861. This had been released after the release of App8 service pack 2. It seems before that patch fix, deleting the PR line was not possible. Since App8 is out of the support phase, the eligibility of the patch needs to be checked. If so I recommend you to send us a support case so we can check.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Now I can not delete PR. I had tried it several days agao. Maybe fix bug 114861 is not installed. I will ask HQ IT. Thanks your support!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Manoj Balasooriya 

HQ IT is in holiday. I have no right to check server. This is screeenshot from my client. Is it possible to know if fix bug 114861 is installed? 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It seems your version is before Service pack 2. Since the patch fix had been released even after the release of SP2, I think you do not have the patch.