Question

How does IFS Cloud determine Lobby Pie chart colours?

• 26 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

IFS seems to automatically assign colours to Pie charts. Result in our example with Delivery Reliability is that the largest number of records (On time) is red and the lowest (late) is green! Not really what a user would expect :-( Any plans to make the pie colour settings adjustable?

6 replies

Badge

I have also the same thing issue now i cant able to slove it of lobby pie chart colors..  

Userlevel 7

@Wyomi Ranasinghe, do you have an explanation of how it works? I think this is a great example of why it’s important we allow customers flexibility of adjusting colors!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

It is not possible to map a specific color to a series of a chart in IFS Cloud lobby elements. This is only possible for charts in application pages which are declared through marble.
In apps 10 there was the possibility to customize the pallet used in lobby through the page settings, But this functionality is not available in IFS Cloud

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Wyomi, thanks for clarifying. Next question of course: is it on the roadmap? As this limitation is really awkward when talking to customers. It is 2023 and IFS has a powerfull tool for operational reporting, but some elements are just useless because "wrong” colours are very confusing!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Drausenhaus Could you add a community idea with a use case. This will help us prioritize and and help you keep track of the progress.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9