Question

How can I turn off the prompt to create Purchase Order from Order Quotation Approval.

• 15 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

Hello all,

I would like to remove Create Purchase Order (pop up) from Order Quotation screen. 

I noticed that once I approve a quotation, I receive a prompt to create Purchase Order(PO). I don’t this option to pop up. It is preferred that I am able to create purchase orders manually via the PO screen.

The first screenshot is when I approve an order quotation and the second screenshot is the prompt that automatically pops , requesting to create a PO.

First

Second

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

If you tick convert Quotations to purchase orders in company->distribution->purchasing

This message want pop ups.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Even after I unchecked this 'Convert Quotations to Purchase Orders'. I am still getting a screen up to create Purchase Order from Quotation Approval.

Please do you know of an alternative to this?

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Is that on existing Quotations?  It may be the functionality is only picked up from Quotations created from the time you unticked the checkbox on?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I get the same pop up on new and existing quotations. I am wondering if there is a different setting in IFS to turn this off.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Can you please try checking 'Convert Quotations to Purchase Orders' instead of unchecking

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@Seehasssara I tried it both ways when I  checked the 'Convert Quotations to Purchase Orders' and unchecked it but it gave the same result.