Question

How can do supplier id as per our according?

• 6 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi All Guys,

Kindly assist us that how can do supplier id created as per according when created supplier in IFS 10.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

The default number is managed here:

If you have some more intelligent numbering system in use for the current supplier ID, you can enter the number manually on creation of the new supplier - this is always an option, but one with no controls on what the user does.

Third option is to create a small program to select or construct the supplier ID in your format and then use that to enter in the Supplier ID field on the creation of a new record.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

If you have some more intelligent numbering system in use for the current supplier ID, you can enter the number manually on creation of the new supplier - this is always an option, but one with no controls on what the user does.

Third option is to create a small program to select or construct the supplier ID in your format and then use that to enter in the Supplier ID field on the creation of a new record.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you show me some program which will be made such my kind generate supplier id.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you show me some program which will be made such my kind generate supplier id.

Sorry, no, I have no examples of this to show you.