Question

Error in releasing DOPs/SOs

• 28 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

I have ‘released all’ from DOP header, however when executing from background jobs, the state turns to error and the error text shows:

‘Product Structure Header for shop order part does not exist. (DOP ID/DOP ORDER ID 4743/179)                    ORA-20135: ShopOrd.NOPRODUCTSTRUCTHD’

Has anyone seen this error before?

Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@robynalexkira ,

Could you please make sure the product structure is created for all the manufacture parts in the DOP structure and in the Buildable status. Also check the phase in dates of these product structure, as system do backward scheduling while planning all the supplies it is important that these product structure are valid during that period.

For eg. you have phase in date of a product structure today and part lead time is 10days then system check the valid product structure for the date 19/03/2023.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Mithun K v

Badge +1

@EqeMithuV Thank you for your input.

I finally understood the error, in case anyone else gets this issue...

Where the error message mentioned DOP ORDER ID 4743/179 I checked the component related to that DOP ORDER ID. I went to the inventory part screen for this part and saw it was set up as manufactured, when it should have been purchased. Changing this part to purchased allowed me to raise the SOs.

I believe, it thought this part needed a structure/routing, due to being set up as manufactured, so would not let me release the shop orders.