Question

EDI PO conf error: Supplier Agreement should be in a valid state - can be overriden by some setting?

• 18 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi

Is it possible to override settings which checks incoming PO line confirmation to disregards if Supplier Agreement is valid?

/Wiktor

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Wiktor ,

I believe you are referring to PRICAT messaging, in that case, it is important to have an active Supplier agreement and when it comes to Supplier agreement, there is a checkbox dedicated as “Effective while negotiating” which will enable details of the supplier agreement will be effective and retrieved for procurement while the agreement is in the Negotiate status.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Wiktor,

I didn’t get your exact issue but when we confirm the normal (not an inter-site order )PO line that is connected with the expired (valid to period is a past date) supplier agreement, it doesn’t raise any error, so I guess it should be similar behaviour happens when we do it via inter-site incoming PO confirmation.

Better you must explain your issue with more details (IFS application version, test plan).

BR,

Indika

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Wiktor,

I didn’t get your exact issue but when we confirm the normal (not an inter-site order )PO line that is connected with the expired (valid to period is a past date) supplier agreement, it doesn’t raise any error, so I guess it should be similar behaviour happens when we do it via inter-site incoming PO confirmation.

Better you must explain your issue with more details (IFS application version, test plan).

BR,

Indika

Hi Indika

I’m refering to ORDER_CONFIRMATION message received from external supplier, not inter-site PO confirmation. Then if supplier agreement expired since order was created, then we get error as in a subject.

Based on your experience I assume it’s possible to avoid raising this error by some settings (on supplier, site or else?).

Can you provide more details how to achieve it?

We’re working on IFS10 Upg3.

/Wiktor

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Wiktor,

Thank you for the information.

I can’t provide you with a quick solution without investigation, so please report a case through the customer support process.

BR,

Indika