Question

Demand forecast for inventory Part list

• 15 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Please I need your help again. We are still working on the planning and the prototype Phase of our IFS deployment. Please help me to understand how to create Demand forecast for a list of existing Inventory parts in IFS Aurena . I understand how to do it for new inventory part but I don't know  how to navigate the SCREENS for creating forecast for existing Inventory Parts List.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Basically you need to make sure that your Base flow/s should contain the parts that you need to created forecast. Then you can run relevant demand server and execute Qualify Part job as you require. Accordingly you can create a demand fore cast with ‘Create Forecast’ Job.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

You have to define forecast parts ( Forecast parts screen  under supply chain planning > Demand planning ) in order to create demand forecast and then you should have a correct demand plan server setup with correct basic /combined flows. When you are defining basic flows make sure it includes correct site information of the parts which you need to create forecast( Demand plan server setup assistant screen )

Then you have to examine the state for the Demand Plan Server as it should be up , then run the jobs accordingly ‘ Qualifying parts’ job and ‘create forecast job.