Question

Delivery Information Tab in Shipments

• 14 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi All, 

Can anyone tell me if this tab is usable as I see there are several helpful fields available in the search engine in Shipments. I am shipping from The Netherlands to UK and Poland.

Thanks you in advance, 

Dave  

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @DaveNorman ,

I am struggling to understand your question clearly. As I see, there’s no a tab called Delivery Information in Shipment window. But, there’s such tab in Customer Order screen.

Thanks, 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you for your response, see attached screen shoot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@DaveNorman , Thank you. Seems it is a custom tab. Is it ?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @DaveNorman , I have found from below post, that this tab is from the Brazil localization. So, that’s why it’s not there in all. If it’s greyed out for you as well, and that’s your problem, you can see the below community post.

https://community.ifs.com/topic/show?tid=8261&fid=41

Thanks,

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Again, Thank you for your response, but I did see this post and did not understand what it was all about if I’m totally honest.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Again, Thank you for your response, but I did see this post and did not understand what it was all about if I’m totally honest.

@DaveNorman , I’m not familiar with the Brazilian localization. My apologies.

@Vimukthi Mahakumbura , @MadushaDissanayake , maybe you can help with this problem, since you have helped with the mentioned community post.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thanks @ThushAsanka :)

@DaveNorman, as it is mentioned in the previous post, this tab is related to Brazil localization. If the site is connected to a company which has the Brazilian localization active, you will be able to use this tab.

You can check whether the company is localized as below,

Also the tab Localization Control Centre should be configured as necessary. 

If the company does not have this localization, you will not be able to use the Delivery Information tab in the standard functionality.

The previous Community post additionally speaks about resolving an error in a flow, so that is different. 

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, 

Thank you @ThushAsanka!

As Vimukthi has mentioned, ‘Delivery Information’ Tab in Shipment window is activated with Global Extension (GET) Localization - Brazil  (which is used to create shipments).

I have attached a screen capture of Delivery Information Tab for your reference

Shipment is created with the setting provided in Customer Order. 

Hope this would assist.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha