Question

Customer order line blocked on status delivered

• 19 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I have an order line I can’t change status from delivered to invoiced. Because this line stays on DELIVERED, stays on DELIVERED status too. Does somebody have an idea how change my line status?

Thanks,

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

the next step is usually to invoice the order.  Try going to the page called “Quick Order Flow Handling” and search by order number.  This may give you an RMB option to create invoice

If it doesn’t, the customer may be configured to receive collective invoicing.  In which case, you still need to invoice, but you can’t do it from the order - you have to create a collective invoice for the customer

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I can’t do it. My customer is not configurated to receive collective invoices. Either way, I have one line in my order that I am unable to move from DELIVERED to INVOICED. Follow my “Quick Order Flow Handling”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Could you add a screenshot of the basic data for the MNO order type (it’s in sales basic data)

Are you using Shipments?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Yes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

then i think you should be looking at the shipment.  RMB on the order line and there should be an option to access the shipment it is connected to.