Question

Custom page / tab - how to copy to all base profiles

• 17 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I have a custom logical unit where I built a Custom Tab - which is displayed on 3 different pages.   They are displayed there and all can see, however when I update the page layout I can’t seem to get this layout to take on all the other profiles.   I’ve tried copying the cpg pages to the base profiles but nothing seems to work - any tips would be appreciated

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @sandra.waud ,

Have you tried changing your user profile to the base profile and making the changes to the pages (adding the custom tabs) and saving the profile ?

Thank you and best Regards

Thushitha

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Yes I did that but what I want to do is copy that to other base profiles - we have about 12 of them and I don’t want to have to go into each base profile and update the page layout I want to take what I’ve built in the one profile and make it the layout for all base profiles

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes I did that but what I want to do is copy that to other base profiles - we have about 12 of them and I don’t want to have to go into each base profile and update the page layout I want to take what I’ve built in the one profile and make it the layout for all base profiles

Hi @sandra.waud ,

I’m not aware of the copying functionality from one base profile to another.. will see some answers from others. 😊