Question

Create an RMA to attached in an invoice customer order

• 30 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Is there a way to create an RMA at the same time of the order confirmation for I can print the RMA and attached together.  I want to do that because I want to track my racks that I am giving to the customer just to transport the product and I want that those rack return but I want that they know that I am giving to them certain amount of rack and those have to return and don’t leave it there.  I create an RMA but always appear that it just could be create with a order delivered but I want to attached together in order confirmation or in the invoice.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you want to connect the customer order to the RMA line, the customer order line needs to be delivered, as you stated.  If you want to manually create a RMA and not connect it to a specific customer order, you can do this at anytime.  

It reads like you are just trying to credit the transportation of the product.  Instead of using an orderless RMA, you could just enter a negative charge on the customer order.  You could call the charge  ‘transportation of the product credit’ or whatever you would like.  This way the credit will appear on the Order Confirmation.