Solved

Company access error on Spend Analysis

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I am trying to generate spend analysis data in my environment, but I keep getting an error saying that I don’t have the required access to the companies.

On the Spend Analysis settings I have only set up 1 company to which I do have access. The category assortment on the spend analysis settings also only has the same company, and there are no transactions for parts on belonging to this assortment.

Are there any other reasons why I would be getting this error, and how do I resolve this?

This is on IFS Cloud 22R1.

icon

Best answer by Henrik Sjöström 14 June 2022, 11:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Roel, do you also have access to all the sites in the company you are generating the spend for?
Since we are collecting data from orders where site access is used, you will also need to have access to all sites in the company for the data to be complete. 

If this is not what is causing your problem, you can maybe contact me directly and we can try to sort it out.

Cheers,

Henrik Sjöström

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks Henrik, that was indeed the issue and providing access to all sites got rid of the error.
I’m still having some issues with getting the expected data in the spend analysis, I will double check my setup and may contact you later if I’m not able to figure it out.